The second question is, “How can you be my best Cleveland bankruptcy attorney?” These are two great questions. In a Cleveland chapter 7 bankruptcy consultation the questions asked by clients normally revolve more around situation than relationship:
- What can I keep?
- Will my boss find out?
- Can you stop a garnishment?
- What will happen to my car?
- Will you drive me to the meeting of creditors?
- Can I keep my tax refund?
- You want more documents?
- How long will the Cleveland chapter 7 bankruptcy take?
This prospect is interested in much more than the easy. He is very thoughtful and wanted to be sure he was in the right place. He kept no secret that he spoke with more than one Cleveland bankruptcy attorney. He was quite frank when he told me that he felt a strong connection with me during the chapter 7 bankruptcy consultation, and he wanted to be sure I was the right choice for him.
This is one of those questions that any one of us dreads during a job interview. Make no mistake. That is part of what your chapter 7 bankruptcy consultation is. I am interviewing you to get the facts that I need to analyze your situation. You are the employer and I am the one interviewing to be hired as your Cleveland bankruptcy attorney.
So, how did I answer this question?
There are two things I want from the opportunity to be your bankruptcy attorney:
- I want you to pay the attorney fee as agreed. If I said something else, you would think me a fool, stupid or just a plain liar.
- I want you to be so happy with how I work with that there will be no hesitation if you encounter anyone who can benefit from my help. In plain and simple English I want your referrals. It is one thing for you to give money for professional bankruptcy attorney service. It is something altogether different for you to put your personal reputation on the line to recommend me to your friends. You will find that as I work to earn this honor I am your best Cleveland bankruptcy attorney
One of the biggest points of dissatisfaction with lawyers is they do not return phone calls. I have support staff for that purpose. While your case is in the preparation phase the most important person for you to talk to is Nancy or the virtual bankruptcy assistant preparing your case. I am personally hard to get on the phone, usually because I am not in the office when you call. I admit it. I am developing systems to be available at set times during the day, I will post to let you know when that is working.
If you really need to contact me quickly and directly use email. I am the only one who accesses my email accounts. I check them throughout the day. All of my email accounts are accessible to me on my iPhone. If I see a message from you I will reply. Please, one question per message. When we effectively communicate, I will be your best Cleveland bankruptcy attorney, and you will be my best bankruptcy client.
Please comment below